Monday, May 12, 2008

Big earthquake in Sichuan, China!

May 12, Beijing time 14:28, China suffered a big earthquake! Center of the earthquake is on Wenchuan, Sichuan. A county near Chengdu, the magnitude is about 7.8.

Seems the whole China was affected by the earthquake. In Beijing, Shanghai, peoples working in higher floor of tall building felt the buildings swagging. They felt dizzy and ran out. But I was staying on 3rd floor when the earthquake happening, so I felt nothing.

I tried to contact one of my friends who live in Chengdu, but failed. Hopes they are safe...

Anyway, bless my friends, bless China...

May 13, 3:49AM, I received a short message from my friend, saying they are safe. They stay over the night on playground...

2 comments:

little ant said...

Bless China,our motherland.
Bless everybody in Wenchuan.

little ant said...

And thanks Vince in France.
thanks your concern about China and your love for China.