Friday, May 2, 2008

Trying some cool Firefox addons

Every time I browse the Firefox Add-ons page, I can discovery something cool. These are the things I found today:
  • Interclue: It shows a preview window when your mouse stay on a link, so you can see the page behind the link without open it. It also can provide viewing for images, and YouTube videos.
  • YouPlayer: A video palyer with playlist. It stay in a sidebar of Firefox, so you can watch video while browsing web pages. However, I think it is more convenient to play video in a floating window.
  • ScribeFire: Writing blog directly in Firefox, without open a web page. This blog is written using it. It is a bit more powerful than Blogger's blog editor.
  • FaviconizeTab: "Faviconize" the tabs to save the tab bars space. Not sure it is useful, just trying.
These are the new addons in my Firefox. I like to try out various addons, sometime they amazed me a lot.

1 comment:

little ant said...

maybe it is true that Firefox is cool, but i just can't get used to using it~~